Danish Uganda Friendship Association, DUFA, is a Danish civil society organisation.
DUFA is an international association that works to promote intercultural understanding and cooperation between Danes and Ugandans. Members are both Danish and Ugandans living in Denmark.
The association works both in Denmark and Uganda. At the moment, the 3 projects in Uganda:
- Plant and Health Project” (PHP) in Aduko,
- Women Development Project ” (WDC) in Gulu and
- Computeraid Project in Lango region.
DUFA’s mission statement:
Dufa strives to:
- Build bridges between Uganda and Denmark
- Promote intercultural understanding and
- Promote everybody’s right to form their life in dignity economically and socially based on equality, democracy and sustainability.